Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Knowledgeum
Knowledgeum was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to delete the article.
In its current incarnation the article fails to establish why a single building on The Simpsons would be notable enough to deserve its own article. Fancruft. -- Antaeus Feldspar 03:22, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. —tregoweth 05:22, Nov 14, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: One time joke. A curt note and No soup for you to the contributor. Geogre 05:58, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. As we all know, all the good encyclopedia articles end in "-eria." Or "-mania." Ian Pugh 08:17, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete fancruft. Gazpacho 15:17, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete fancruft. --Improv 15:54, 14 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. NeoJustin 18:56, Nov 14 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Does not have useful content, even in the context of the Simpsons. No point expending effort on such minor trivia. zoney ♣ talk 11:56, 15 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete it. [[User:Radman1|RaD Man (talk)]] 05:36, 16 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- One episode thing, so move it to page for the episode. --L33tminion | (talk) 05:21, Nov 17, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete not quite fancruft, and the Trillium forums reference smells a bit vain. Pedant 06:15, 2004 Nov 19 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.