Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Blink (community)
Blink (community) was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to keep the article.
- As the largest online community in it's country, I'd say yes. A decent Alexa ranking aswell, considering it's slightly limited audience. Keep. Darksun 16:09, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep considering Darksun's points. —siroχo 16:43, Nov 10, 2004 (UTC)
- Weak delete as unverifiable. Alexa ranking is for an ISP (or portal)--no way of knowing how many hits are for this sub-page. First three pages of Google hits for blink norway didn't turn up anything but Blink 182 and some Norwegian pages that may or may not refer to this community, and some pages that have "blink" used for 'blink of an eye' context. Niteowlneils 19:05, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Abstain. This article (so far, as a substub) does not explain why this community is the largest in Norway, nor does it explain really anything about it. Needs improvement. [[User:Radman1|RaD Man (talk)]] 09:39, 12 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Verifiable and factually accurate -- [[User:OldakQuill|Oldak Quill]] 23:58, 15 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.